Equity Crowdfunding (ECF)
Read more on
Not an investor? Go to Issuers page
Earning Returns through ECF
Investors can earn returns if the project, fund, or company they invest in through pitchIN turns out to be successful. However, the risk and potential returns vary depending on the investment. There are various ways for investors to make money, and the returns are based on the specific terms and conditions of each investment. While some investments offer a one-time payout, others provide recurring payments.
Most of the companies that raise funds through pitchIN are at the early or growth stage. Typically, early or growth stage companies do not offer dividends immediately as they are focused on using all revenue to further grow the company. Investment through Equity Crowdfunding Platform are mostly long-term investments, and their returns may include:
- Dividends may be announced when the company is profitable.
- In the case of acquisition, the investor will get X times return for the increased valuation in N years.
- In the case of IPO listing, the investors will be able to trade their shares in the stock market.
- The company/founders may offer to buy back the shares at a certain rate in N years.
- Investors may put up their shares in respective companies for sale on pitchIN Secondary Trading Exchange (PSTX).