Welcome to pitchIN, the digital platform for investing and fundraising that connects entrepreneurs with potential investors. pitchIN started its journey in crowdfunding, firstly as a reward crowdfunding platform in 2012.
In 2015, pitchIN applied and was successful in securing registration as a Recognised Market Operator (RMO) with the Securities Commission of Malaysia to offer an Equity Crowdfunding platform for locally incorporated companies in Malaysia.
- 2012pitchIN was founded by Sam Shafie and Kashminder Singh in June 2012
- 2015pitchIN officially a Recognised Market Operator (RMO) with the Securities Commission of Malaysia
- 2021pitchIN secured RM5.5 million from 322 investors via Equity Crowdfunding
- Received approval from the Securities Commission to list Shariah Compliant companies on pitchIN
- Received approval from the Securities Commission to launch the first public Secondary Market
- Received approval from the Securities Commission to launch the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) platform
- pitchIN secured RM5 mil from MTDC and Gobi Partners
Make it easy for startups to find the funding they need to grow and succeed. We believe that capital should be accessible to everyone, and we're committed to helping entrepreneurs from all backgrounds.
We empower entrepreneurs
Our platform allows entrepreneurs to create a profile, share their business plan, and connect with potential investors. We also offer resources and tools to help entrepreneurs improve their pitch and increase their chances of success.
The pitchIN team is made up of experienced entrepreneurs and investors who understand the challenges of starting a business. We're passionate about helping the next generation of entrepreneurs succeed, and we're dedicated to providing the support and resources they need to make their dreams a reality.
The pitchIN management team has the right blend of people from the finance, startup and corporate sectors. There is established credibility and extensive networking within the startup community; close relationships with accelerators and incubators; strong ties with relevant government agencies and links with both domestic and international VCs and angels.
Be part of our journey
If you're an entrepreneur looking for funding, we invite you to join our community and create a profile on pitchIN. And if you're an investor looking for the next big thing, we invite you to explore the profiles of our entrepreneurs and find the next great opportunity.
We believe in the democratisation of fundraising and investing. We enable the process for investors to invest in businesses they believe and for businesses to grow with the support of their investors.
Thank you for choosing pitchIN as your partner in the pursuit of success.